close

伊索寓言故事

Aesop’s Fables

劇本:野狼與羊

人物表

報幕人/AB二人兼小羊。Narrator A(Little Lamb A), Narrator B(Little Lamb B),

大野狼/ Big bad wolf 

羊媽媽/ Mama Lamb

小花羊/ Little Clover (a baby lamb)

 

第一段

   二個報幕人出場。

報幕人AB:大家好!我們是報幕人。

Hello, everyone! We are narrators.

報幕人A:很高興有這麼多的來賓來欣賞我們的演出。

We’re so glad that there are so many guests here to watch our show tonight.

報幕人B:今天我們要表演內容的事「伊索寓言故事」。

The show we’re going to put up tonight is about Aesop’s Fables.

報幕人A:這個故事是很久很久以前的一個希臘作家叫伊索寫的。

This story, like every story you will see and hear on our little stage, was written a long time ago by a famous Greek writer named Aesop.

伊索:

報幕人B:我們希望我們的表演不只可以娛樂,還可以給你們一些啟示。

We hope that our show will not only entertain you, but also give you some ideas to think about.

報幕人A:首先要介紹的是「野狼與羊」

The first play is Wolf and Lamb

報幕人B:現在,表演開始。請欣賞!

Now let the show begin. Let’s enjoy it.

 

第二段    野狼與小羊

  • 幕開。
  • 大野狼的嚎叫聲起~    音效1
  • 一隻野狼出場。

大野狼:大家好!我叫大野狼。喔,肚子有夠餓的。再找不到食物,就要餓死了。

    咦?好像有人來了。讓我躲起來看看是誰來了?

Hi there! My name is Big Bad Wolf. I’m sooo hungry. If I can’t find food, I’ll be starving to death. Hmm, there seems to come somebody. Let me hide and find out who it is.

野狼躲在後方樹後。(Big Bad Wolf is hiding behind the tree.)

快樂的音樂聲起~       音效2

羊媽媽帶著二隻羊寶寶與一隻還在瞌睡的小花羊出場。(Mama Lamb takes 2 sleepy baby lambs to the stage)

羊媽媽:終於來到這個美麗的地方。小寶貝們,大家別亂跑唷。

Mama Lamb: We’ve finally come to this beautiful place. Little babies, stay close. Don’t go astray and be careful.

全部小羊:是的,媽媽。

All Little Lambs: Yes, Mama.

小羊一:媽媽。這裡這麼美,為什麼還要這麼小心呢?

Little Lamb A: Mama, it’s so beautiful here. Why do we need to be careful?

羊媽媽:因為呀,可能會有壞人躲在附近呀。

Mama Lamb: Because...there might be some bad guys nearby.

全部小羊:壞人?壞人長成什麼樣子呀。

All Little Lambs: Bad guys? What do bad guys look like?

羊媽媽:壞人的樣子?就像大野狼就是壞人,牠會吃掉我們小羊。

Mama Lamb: What do bad guys look like? They just look like Big Bad Wolf. They will devour lambs like us.

  • 舞蹈的音樂聲起~       音效3  
  • 全部小羊:好可怕喔。原來大野狼是這麼壞。

All Little Lambs: It’s so scary. Big Bad Wolf can be so bad.

羊媽媽:好了,聽完大野狼的故事。現在你們在這裡休息一下,我到前面去找看看有沒有水可以喝。

Mama Lamb: Ok, after listening to the story of Big Bad Wolf, you can rest a bit here. I’m going to the front and see if there’s water for us.

全部小羊:好呀!好呀!

Yay! Yay!

羊媽媽:別亂跑唷。

Mama Lamb: But don’t run too far. Stay close.

全部小羊:好,媽媽再見。

Mama Lamb: Ok, see you, Mama.

羊媽媽離開。(Mama Lamb leaves)

小羊一:這裡好漂亮唷。不但有吃不完的草,還有美麗的小花。

Little Lamb A: It’s so beautiful here. Not only is there grass here that we can eat to our content, there’s also a lot of lovely blossoms.

小羊二:對呀!對呀!還有蝴蝶在到處飛呢。

Little Lamb B: Yes, yes, and there are butterflies flying everywhere.

小羊一:對呀!對呀!

Little Lamb A: Yes, yes.

小羊一、小羊二:咦,小花羊還在睡覺。

Little Lamb A and B: Hmm? Little Clover is still sleeping.

  • 小羊一、小羊二圍過去捉弄小花羊。 Little Lamb A and B are disturbing and playing tricks on Little Clover.

小花羊:別吵我啦。我還沒睡飽呢。

Little Clover: Don’t bother me. I want to sleep more.

小羊一:我們讓小花羊繼續睡好了,我們自己來玩躲貓貓吧。

Little Lamb A: Let’s let him sleep and play hide and seek without him.

小羊二:好呀!好呀!

Little Lamb B: Yes, yes.

小羊一:我來當鬼。我來數:1、2、3、4、5………

Little Lamb A: I’ll be it. Let me count 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

  • 小羊二都躲在舞台。(Little Lamb B is hiding behind the curtain.)

O.S羊媽媽:小寶貝們,我找到水了。大家快過來!

Mama Lamb: Hey, babies, I found water. Come over here everyone.

全部小羊:是,媽媽。

Little Lamb A and B: Yes, Mama. We’re coming.

  • 全部的小羊離開,獨留小花羊在舞台睡覺。(All the lambs but Clover leave the stage. He is still sleeping on the stage.)
  • 小花羊突然醒來。(Little Clover suddenly wakes up.)

小花羊:咦?媽媽呢,還有我的姊姊呢。

Little Clover: Hmm? Where’s mama? And my sisters?

  • 野狼從後方出現。(Big Bad Wolf appears from behind)音效4

小花羊:嗚我找不到媽媽,我也找不到姊姊。

Little Clover: Boohoo, I can’t find Mama and Sister. Where are they?

野狼:嘿嘿嘿你是小花羊對嗎?

Big Bad Wolf: Hehehe, hmm, are you Little Clover?

小花羊:你是誰?你怎麼知道我叫小花羊。

Little Clover: Who are you? How do you know my name?

野狼:我是?....喔,我是熱於助人的~~~~

Big Bad Wolf: I am, I am, oh, I am the most helpful...

小花羊:哇~是熱於助人的?

Little Clover: Wow! The most helpful?

野狼:又英俊瀟灑的~~~~

Big Bad Wolf: And the most handsome...

小花羊:哇~又英俊瀟灑的?

Little Clover: Wow! The most handsome?

野狼:又心地善良的~~~~

Big Bad Wolf: And also the kindest...

小花羊:哇~又心地善良的?

Little Clover: Wow! And also the kindest?

大野狼:大野狼啦!

Big Bad Wolf: I’m BIG BAD WOLF.

小花羊:大野狼。啊?…你就是我媽媽口中的壞人。

Little Clover: BIG BAD WOLF? Ah, you’re the bad bad guy my mama told me about.

野狼:我?我其實不是壞人,我跟你一樣都是好人。

Big Bad Wolf: Me? No, way. I’m not a bad guy. I’m as good as you.

小花羊:不對!不對!我媽媽說你會吃小羊

Little Clover: No, no, no! My mama said you eat little lambs.

野狼:我?我平常不會吃小羊。除非是萬不得以的時候,否則我不會傷害小動物。

Big Bad Wolf: Me? I don’t normally eat little lambs. Unless when I have to, I would never ever hurt any little animals.

小花羊:萬不得以?那什麼情況你會萬不得以呢?

Little Clover: Unless when you have to? Under what circumstance would you have to hurt others?

野狼:比如;你去年在別人面前罵我是壞人,對不對?我今天要報仇,所以我要吃掉你。

Big Bad Wolf: For example, last year you said I was a bad guy in front of others, right? I want to get my revenge. So I’m going to eat you.

小花羊:可是?....我今年才生出來,所以不是我罵你的,你不能吃掉我。

Little Clover: But? I was just born this year. So I could not be the one that insulted you last year. You can’t eat me.

野狼:是唷,好吧。….讓我再想一下,啊!還有一種狀況上個星期你跑到這裡來

吃了我的草。害我沒草可吃,我現在肚子很餓,所以我不得不吃掉你。

Big Bad Wolf: Oh yeah? Alright. Let me think. Ah, there’s another situation. Last week you stepped on my lawn and ate up my grass. You left me nothing to eat. I’m so hungry now; therefore, I have to eat you.

 

小花羊:可是….我才剛生出一星期,我還不能吃草呀,只能喝媽媽的奶水。

Little Clover: But, I was born just a week ago. I can’t eat grass yet. I can’t have anything but my mom’s milk.

野狼:是唷,好吧。….讓我再想一下,啊!還有第三種狀況。你的回答我,讓我很

沒面子,更是惹火我生氣。這樣就讓我不得不吃掉你。

Big Bad Wolf: You sure? All right. Let me think again. Ah, there’s another situation. You embarrassed me by using excellent excuses. You made me so angry. I have no choice but to eat you up.

小花羊:可是我不是故意要惹你生氣呀?

Little Clover: But I did not intend to make you angry.

野狼:是唷,好吧。….讓我再想一下,啊!我再告訴你第四種狀況。我現在肚子很餓,可是你卻不斷用你身上的肥肉,在我面前晃來晃去的引誘我吃你。你說我能不吃你嗎?

Big Bad Wolf: Oh yeah? All right. Let me think once more. Ah, let me tell you about the last situation. I’m very hungry. You’re tempting me to eat your fat, juicy meat. How can I refuse to eat you?

小花羊:救命呀!救命!我怎麼知道這樣走來走去,也是引誘你要吃我呢。

Little Clover: Walking around here means I’m tempting you to eat me? I couldn’t have known that!

野狼:是唷,好吧。….讓我再想一下,啊!不管你說的再有道理,我就是要吃掉你。

Big Bad Wolf: Oh yeah? All right. Let me think. Ah, it’s no matter whether what you say is right, I just want to swallow you up.

小花羊:可是你剛才一直說你是好人的。

Little Clover: But you just told me that you’re a good guy.

野狼:我騙你的,誰叫你相信呢。我不騙人,怎麼能叫壞人呢。走!回我家當我的晚餐。

Big Bad Wolf: I lied. Who told you to believe me? How can I be a bad guy if I don’t lie? Go! Go home with me to be my dinner.

  • 大野狼拎起小花羊離開。(Big Bad Wolf picks up Little Clover and leaves the stage)音效5

小花羊:救命呀!救命!

Little Clover: Help! Help! Help!

 

第三段   教育意義

  • 二個報幕人出場。

報幕人A、B:大家好!我們又回來了。

Narrator A and B: Hello there! We’re back again.

報幕人A:大野狼明明說自己是好人的,怎麼可以這麼沒有信用呢?

Narrator A: Big Bad Wolf said he was a good bad wolf. How could he turn out to be so mean?

報幕人B:所以說;光是聽人家嘴巴說的,不見得是真的,要相信一個人,要看他的行為。

Narrator B: That’s why we cannot just believe what people say. To trust a person, we have to see what they do.

報幕人A:嗯。而且小花羊明明沒有罵大野狼,也沒有吃大野狼的草,大野狼還誣賴小花羊。

Narrator A: Hmm. Little Clover did not scold Big Bad Wolf, nor did he eat the Wolf’s grass. But Big Bad Wolf still made an excuse to eat that poor lamb.

報幕人B:壞人總是會為自己的行為找藉口,重要的是;我們不可以相信陌生人。

Narrator B: Bad people always find excuses for their wrong doings. Most importantly, we can’t trust strangers’ words too easily.

報幕人A:對!小花羊就是太相信陌生人了,所以才會受騙被吃掉。

Narrator A: Yes. Little Clover made a mistake by believing a stranger. That’s why he got eaten.

報幕人A、B:謝謝大家。

Narrator A and B: Thank you, everyone.

△報幕人A、B離開。(Narrator A and B leave the stage.)

 

劇本:獅子與老鼠 Lion and Mouse

 

人物表(Characters)

獅子/ Lion 

老鼠/ Mouse 

獵人一、二、三

Hunters A, B, C

第一段

  • 二個報幕人出場。

報幕人A、B:大家好!我們報幕人又回來了。

Narrator A and B: Hello everyone. It’s us again.

報幕人A:接下我們要表演的故事是獅子與老鼠。

Narrator A: The next show is “Lion and Mouse.”

報幕人B:今天我們要表演內容的事「伊索寓言故事」。

Narrator B: It’s also one of Aesop’s fables.

報幕人A:現在,表演開始。請欣賞

Narrator A: Now, let the show begin. Let’s enjoy it.

二個報幕人鞠躬離場。(The narrators leave the stage.)

 

第二段  

  • 獅子的吼叫聲起~  (The lion is roaring.)         音效6
  • 一隻獅子爬出場到定位,站起來說話。(A lion crawls up to the stage.)

獅子:大家好!我就是萬獸之王「獅子」。在這裡沒有敢欺負我,所以我的日子過的實在是….很無聊。也因為這樣,我唯一的興趣是….睡覺。(看一下手錶)呀!我睡覺的時間又到了。我又想睡了。

Lion: Hi, I’m the King of the animal kingdom. MY kingdom. No one here dares bully ME. So, actually, my life is really, really, boring. That’s also why my only interest is sleeping. (Takes a look at his watch.) Oh, it’s almost my bedtime. I feel like sleeping again.

△獅子走到一旁睡著了。 Lion sleeps aside.

快樂的音樂聲起~ (Music)     音效7

△一隻老鼠哼著歌,快樂的出場。( A happy mouse is singing and walking onto the stage.)

老鼠:大家好!我就是天底下最最最最最…偉大的動物「獅子」…的鄰居啦!我是老鼠。

Mouse: Hi! I’m the greatest of lion’s neighbors.

△獅子一聽到老鼠說「獅子」,醒過來看一眼老鼠又睡著了。

(Lion hears Mouse say “lion.” He wakes up to take a look at the mouse and soon falls asleep again.)

老鼠:我的興趣是「咬破你的鞋子啊,咬壞你的書、咬爛你的衣服呀,咬傷你的腳」。

Mouse: My interest is to nibble your shoes, chew your books, rip your clothes, and nip your feet.

△獅子醒過來看一眼又睡著了。( Lion wakes up to take a peep and falls asleep again.)

老鼠:總之呢,我要告訴大家的是;我的牙齒很健康。你們一定不相信對吧?沒關係,我表演一下給你們看,你們就知道我的牙齒有多厲害。

Mouse: Anyway, what I’m trying to tell you is that I have healthy teeth. You don’t believe me? It’s OK. Let me show you and you’ll see.

  • 老鼠看到獅子在一旁睡覺,然後大搖大擺的走到獅子旁。( Mouse sees Lion sleeping aside and walks toward him boldly.)

老鼠:大家放心。這隻獅子整天在睡覺,吵也吵不醒。不信我做給你們看!

Mouse: Don’t worry about me. This lion sleeps all day long. No matter what you do, there’s no way that you can wake him up. If you don’t believe it, watch.

△老鼠在獅子耳朵旁大吼大叫。 (Mouse is yelling beside Lion’s ear.)

老鼠:笨獅子,來吃我呀!傻獅子,來吃我呀!

Mouse: Stupid Lion. C’m on, eat me! Stupid Cat, swallow me already!

  • 老鼠不斷的嘲弄獅子,獅子每次都把頭轉過去,繼續睡。(Mouse keeps mocking Lion and Lion just turns his head around and keeps sleeping.)
  • 老鼠得意洋洋的走到前台。Mouse is so proud of himself. He walks to the front of the stage.

老鼠:大家看!我說的沒錯吧?其實我比獅子還偉大呢。

Mouse: See. I was right, right? I’m actually greater than the lion.

△獅子一聽老鼠說「偉大」醒過來,生氣的走到老鼠的後方。

(Lion hears Mouse say “great” and wakes up. He walks behind Mouse angrily.

老鼠:真的!我沒有騙大家,我是偉大,睡覺的獅子是「尾巴很大」。所以我才是應該被封為萬獸之王。因為我聰明、可愛、活潑、更有人緣…

Mouse: Really. I did not lie. I’m greater than the sleeping lion with his great, big tail. I’m the King of the animal kingdom because I’m smarter, cuter, friendlier, and more active.

  • 獅子發出咳嗽聲。(Lion makes a coughing noise.)

老鼠:哎呀,你生病了?啊~~~~~~~獅子醒了。

Mouse: Lion, are you sick? Oh! Lion… is... awake!

△老鼠二腳發抖走不動。(Although Mouse is frozen, his legs are shaking.)

獅子:你這隻小老鼠,吹牛吹夠了沒?你這樣小,我是懶得理你。吃你,還不夠我塞牙縫。不吃你,你又每天都在我旁邊嘰哩瓜拉說不停。

Lion: You teeny weeny rat! Have you bragged enough?  You’re so small that I don’t want to waste any bit of my energy on you. Eat you, huh? You’re not big enough to get stuck between my teeth. But if I don’t eat you, you’ll be so annoying and noisy beside my ears.

老鼠:嗚…你別吃我。我以後會報答你的。

Mouse: Boohoo, please don’t eat me. I will pay you back someday.

獅子:報答?在森林裡我說一就是一,說二就是二。我這麼偉大,哪需要你的報答。

Lion: Pay me back? In this forest whatever I say counts. No one dares say no. I’m so great. Why would I ever need you to pay me back?

老鼠:一定有的,一定有的。我總會想出來。

Mouse: There must be something I can do. There must be. I’ll figure it out.

獅子:哈哈哈。好吧!剛剛你一直吹牛說你很聰明,我就讓你去想想看。看你能想出什麼來?

Lion: Haha. All right. Since you’ve been bragging how smart you are, I’ll just let you think about that. See what you can figure out.

老鼠:謝謝!謝謝!謝謝萬獸之王!

Mouse: Thank you, Thank you, o King of the the animal kingdom.

  • 老鼠逃走。( Mouse flees)

獅子:這下子,我可以耳朵清靜一陣子了。(看了一下手錶)哎呀!我睡覺的時間又到了。

Lion: Now I can take a real break. (Looking at his watch) Oh, it’s my nap time again.

  • 獅子業回到原位置睡覺。

(Lion goes back to his sleeping spot.)

  • 奇怪的聲音起~     音效8
  • 三個獵人小心奕奕的走出場。(Three hunters are walking onto the stage.)

3人:大家好!我們是獵人。

Hunter A, B, C: Hi there, we’re hunters.

一獵:晚上烏漆抹黑的,什麼都看不清楚,也都沒有遇到獵物。好累唷。

Hunter A: It’s so dark at night time. I can’t see anything. There’s nothing to hunt for. So tired.

△二獵看到在一旁的獅子。(Hunter B sees a sleeping lion.)

二獵:你們看!那裡有…有…有…有一塊大石頭。我們可以坐下來休息。

Lion B: You see. There, there, there is a big rock. We’ll sit down and take a rest.

三獵:好呀!好呀!

Hunter A, B, C: Ok! Ok!

  • 三人走近三步,停下來。(The three hunters take 3 steps and stop.)

三獵:等一下!好像不是石頭耶。應該是…是…是一堆草吧?

Hunter C: Wait. It seems not a rock. It might be, hmm, a pile of hay.

一獵:到底是什麼,還不簡單。讓我過去看看。

Hunter A: What is it? Let me take a close look.

△一獵走近東瞧西瞧,對獅子東拉西扯一般後,差一點尖叫出來,拔腿跑回來。

(Hunter A approaches the lion, checking it. Pulls the lion a little. He nearly screams and runs back to the other hunters.

二、三獵:是什麼?

Hunter B, C: What is it?

一獵:是…是…是獅子。

Hunter A: It’s, it’s, it’s a lion.

二、三獵:是…是…是獅子?

Hunter B, C:It’s, it’s, it’s a lion?

一獵:一……隻在睡覺的獅子。

Hunter A: A sleeping lion.

三獵:一……隻在睡覺的獅子?

Hunter C: A sleeping lion?

一獵:你們幹嘛一直學我說話?

Hnter A: Why do you two keep repeating after me?

二、三獵:喔!那現在該怎麼辦呢?

Hunter B, C: Uh, then what should we do now?

一獵:這麼危險?我們應該要…哭。

Hunter A: It’s so dangerous. We should cry.

二獵:不對啦,這麼危險?我們應該要逃走。

Hunter B: No. It’s so dangerous. We should run.

三獵:不對,不對。我們應該要先大聲喊救命。

Hunter C: No, no. We should cry for help first.

一獵:那該找誰來救?

Hunter A: Then who will help us?

二獵:當然是找獵人。

Hunter B: Hunters, of course.

三獵:我們不就是獵人嗎?

Hunter C: Aren’t we hunters?

3人:對唷,我們是獵人。

Hunter A, B, C: Oh, yeah. We are hunters.

一獵:我們應該趁獅子在睡覺時,把牠捆綁起來。

Hunter A: We should tie it up while it’s sleeping.

二獵:我們應該拿個籠子把牠關起來。

Hunter B: We should get a cage and lock it up.

三獵:那還不趕快去做。

Hunter C: Then hurry go get one.

二獵:是!

Hunter B: Yes, sir.

△三人拿出繩子與籠子把獅子捆綁在關在籠子裡面。

(The three hunters find a rope and a cage. They tie the lion up and lock it in the cage.)

3人:終於完成了。這下我們不費一槍一彈就能抓到獅子,真的成了英雄。哈……

Hunter A, B, C: Finally done. We got a lion without using any bullets. We are real heroes. Hahaha!

一獵:走我們去開車子來把獅子載回家。

Hunter A: Go. Let’s get our jeep and take the lion home.

△3個獵人快樂的離開。(Three hunters leave happily.)

  • 獅子醒來。(Lion wakes up.)

獅子:我怎麼被綁起來了?還有我怎麼被關在籠子裡?放我出去!放我出去!

Lion: How come I am tied up? And why am I trapped in a cage? Let me out! Let me out!

  • 小老鼠抱著一推水果出場。(Mouse holds a lot of fruit and walks up to the stage.)

老鼠:萬獸之王,萬獸之王。我帶著水果來給你吃了。

Mouse: Lion King, lion King. I’m brought some fruit for you.

獅子:放我出去!放我出去!

Lion: Let me out. Let me out.

老鼠:你你你你怎麼被綁起來,又被關在籠子裡面?

Mouse: You, you,..why are you tied up and locked in a cage?

獅子:放我出去!放我出去!

Lion: Let me out. Let me out.

老鼠:好好好,讓我幫你開門。再幫你咬斷繩子。

Mouse: Ok, ok. Let me open the cage for you. And then I’ll gnaw apart the rope.

獅子:謝謝!謝謝你,小老鼠。我以後再也不敢看不起你了。原來;每個人的能力雖然都不相同,但是個子小,還是有需要個子小的時候。就像現在,要不是你。我再利害都沒有用。

Lion: Thank you. Thank you, little mouse. I will not look down on you anymore. Though you’re small, you’re very helpful. Sometimes we need a helping hand whether large or small. If it weren’t for you, I’d be useless at being great.

老鼠:謝謝!~有人來了。

Mouse: Thank you for your compliment. Ah, here comes someone.

獅子:沒關係,你站在我後面,讓我保護你。

Lion: It’s OK. Get behind me. Let me protect you.

△3個獵人出現。 (The three hunters come back.)

3人:獅子,獅子,可憐的獅子。我們回來了!哈哈哈…

Hunter A, B, C: Lion, lion, that poor lion. We’ve come back. Hahaha.

一獵:我們好久沒有吃到肉了。

Hunter A: We haven ‘t eaten meat for a long time.

獅子:我也是。

Lion: Neither have I.

二獵:吃完肉,我們會把骨頭再做成標本,展覽給大家看。

Hunter B: After eating the meat of the lion, we can use the bones to make a specimen and display it for everyone.

獅子:我也是。

Lion: Referring to you, so can I.

三獵:奇怪了。你這次怎麼不再害怕了。

Hunter C: Weird. How come you’re not afraid?

獅子:應該籠子的門開了(把門丟掉),繩子也鬆開了(把繩子丟掉)。

Lion: It’s because the cage is open. (Lion throws away the handle of the door.) The rope is loose, too. (He throws away the rope, too.)

3人:原來如此。……啊?我的媽呀。(腿軟)

Hunters A, B, C: No wonder. What? Ah! Oh, my  god!

一獵:我的槍呢,我的槍呢,…

Hunter A; My gun. Where is my gun?

獅子:你一定放在車上,忘記拿了。

Lion: You must have left it in your jeep.

一獵:我馬上去拿,我馬上去拿。(爬離開)

Hunter A: I’ll go get it. Right away. (Crawls away.)

二獵:我的槍呢,我的槍呢。

Hunter B: My gun. Where is my gun?

獅子:你的槍在你的手上。

Lion:  Your gun is in your hand.

二獵:那…我的手在哪裡?我的手放在哪裡?

Hunter B: Then, where’s my hand? Where have I left my hand?

獅子:你要不要也去車上找找?

Lion: Do you want to check in your jeep, too?

二獵:喔,好。謝謝! 謝謝!(把槍丟掉,爬離開)

Hunter B: Oh, yeah. Thank you. Thank you. (Throws away the gun and crawls away, too.)

三獵:我…我…我什麼都忘記了。嗚…..

Hunter C: I, I, I forgot everything. Boohoo...

獅子:喔,那我提醒你。獅子要吃人囉,獅子要吃人囉……..

Lion: Oh, then let me remind you. The lion is going to eat you. It’s going to eat you.

△三獵嚇得逃走。(Hunter C screams his head off and runs away.)

獅子:小老鼠。從今天起,你就是我的好朋友。而且還是我最要好的朋友。

Lion: Little Mouse, from now on, you’re not only my good friend, you’re my best friend.

老鼠:謝謝萬獸之王。

Mouse: Thank you, Lion King.

獅子:我們走!

Lion: Let’s go.

△二人離開。( Lion and mouse leave the stage.)

 

第三段

  • 二個報幕人出場。(Two narrators walk onto the stage.)

報幕人A、B:大家好!我們報幕人又回來了。

Narrator A and B: Hello. We’re back again.

報幕人A:這個故事要告訴我們;每個人都有優點。

Narrator A: This story tells us that everyone has a talent.

報幕人B:對呀,你的個性比我高,但是我發現我可以從這故事的啟發,原來我可以不用妒忌你,因為我也有優點。

Narrator B: Yes. You’re taller than me. But, inspired by this story, I find that I don’t have to be jealous of you because I have my good points.

報幕人A:是什麼。

Narrator A: For example… ?

報幕人B:我比你聰明。

Narrator B: I'm smarter than you.

報幕人A:哼!我比你美麗。

NarratorA: Huh, I'm more beautiful than you.

報幕人B:我比你有人緣,大家都比較喜歡我。

Narrator B: I have more friends than you. People like me better.

報幕人A:好了。好了。我們不要再比來比去,永遠也比不完

Narrator A: Ok. Ok. Let's stop comparing. We might never finish. 

報幕人B:對。所以說,我們不可以看不起身邊的每一個人,也許我們哪一天就需要他的幫忙呢。

Narrator B: Yes. So we cannot look down on anyone around us. Maybe we'll need their help    someday.

報幕人A、B:謝謝大家。

Narrator A and B: Thank you. 

二個報幕人鞠躬離場。(Two narrators take a bow and leave the stage.)

                                    ~音效9~

 

arrow
arrow
    文章標籤
    伊索寓言
    全站熱搜

    Fountainlinamick 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()